Here is an overview of the new videos that are available as of March 2022:
- Long form. As a step up towards a longer section, we will cover “Seven stars style ” to “Oblique single whip“. This shouldn’t be too difficult if you already followed the instructions for these movements in the short form.
- Form. “Next level body mechanics: sinking.” This is valid for both short and long form, but I will add the video to the Long form section. It covers the transition from basic body mechanics to intermediate requirements. This video introduces the concept of sinking, which is used throughout all aspects of the art.
- Exercises 09. “Refining weight transfer: internal resistance.” This exercise will help your body mechanics tremendously when combined with the “sinking” body mechanics explained in the previous bullet point. I only introduce these after students have shown basic mastery of the fundamentals and can consistently do the hand form without major errors.
- Q&A 18: “Why is there a regular and an advanced short form?” There are some misconceptions about these two short forms and I will try to clarify the issue in this video
- Live Zoom training: for VIP and Premium members will be on Sunday, March 27th at, 5PM Brussels time .