Here are the videos for this month:
- Ankle mobility exercises. Many practitioners have issues with ankle mobility and this makes it difficult for them to practice Tai Chi Chuan, in particular when sinking into stances. In this video, I show a few easy-to-do exercises that can help with that.
- Q&A “What is “Song”?” This is one of the most misunderstood concepts in Tai Chi Chuan. I’ll explain what it means and why it is critically important.
- Progressive relaxation. This exercise will help you better understand “Song” and adjust improve your coordination and control.
- Self-defense application: Cloud hands and Pat The Horse High. Two more videos showing the main applications for these movements.
- The live training session for VIP and Premium members is not planned just yet. I will send a separate message to those members soon so we can plan it.
Ratings help a lot, so thank you for doing so.
Also, don’t forget to follow our social media channels:
Keep on training.